Scape & monday.com
Learn how we implemented Monday.com in this client case study. Information and screenshots are modified to ensure client confidentiality.
The marketing and creative team at Scape approached WorkflowPower to assist with optimisation of their monday.com. With a high volume of work and competing deadlines they required a structure that would enable efficiency, visibility and leverage all the features available in monday.com. Utilising our best practice knowledge and analysing their key requirements we developed an optimisation plan focused on analysis, prototyping, implementation and then training sessions for the team.
Some of the challenges being experienced included:
- Struggling to manage volume of work and competing priorities
- Unable to see workload and capacity acros team
- Needed an easy way to brief in and commence work
- Needed to optimise how monday was being used to maximise adoption
Our process & why us
Having extensive experience across marketing & creative teams we were able to leverage our best practice solutions. Optimising their existing structure in monday we were then able to provide training and support so the team could leverage all features available in monday to ensure successful adoption.
Implementing rapid optimisation, prototyping and training we were able to provide the following solution, that has grown into additional use cases and functionality:
- Simplified way to brief in and triage upcoming work
- Reporting that can be extracted from key monday.com workflows
- The ability to track key timelines, activities and deadlines
- Integration into finance tracking and key large organisational project initiatives
The solution has allowed the following benefits to occur within the marketing team:
1. Briefs moved to online submission
2. Better visibility on upcoming and active project workload
3. One unified approach to work management
4. Growth of use across organisation
5. Dedicated project plans with cross team linkage
6. Better reporting and the ability to visualise data
7. Resourcing and workload views
We partner with the world’s best..
Want to talk? Let's discuss your business
Find out how you can optimise your operations, simplify how your team works & boost organisational productivity. Tell us some information about your business & how you work. We'll be in touch, quickly.
"*" indicates required fields
We've helped all types of businesses
Marketing & creative workflows
Marketing calendar planning
Jones Lang Lasalle
Campaign & BAU optimisation
Digital Skills Organisation
Improved workflow visibility
Capacity tracking & templates
Event & production workflows
Optimised work system
Improved team collaboration
Team training & support